Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Wednesday after Thanksgiving

Hooray, the turkey's gone. Turkey right out of the oven, in sandwiches both cold and hot, and turkey pot pie. If I never seen another hunk of that meat for a year, it will be alright. Anyway, got up this sunny Florida morning to a temperature of 34 degrees. Want to move to Hawaii with me? And we are supposed to go camping tomorrow.

With all the weekend chaos, wonderful tho' it was, I accomplished little. No, actually, I did write one whole page of my second Witness Tree book. At this rate, I should be done long after the Tree itself is nothing but a pile of slivers. Still doing some research and should be able to hit it hard next week.

Short entry....motor home has to be loaded. Back soon, B





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home